|Engine Type||52 deg. V-twin; SOHC; three valves per cylinder|
|Bore and Stroke||89.5 mm x 104.3 mm|
|Fuel System||PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body|
|Ignition||Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder|
|Front Suspension||45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel|
|Front Brakes||Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper; ABS and CBS|
|Rear Suspension||Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel|
|Rear Brakes||Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper; ABS and CBS|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 681 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||3.4 gal.|
|Seat Height||26.9 in.|
|Trail||3.6 in. (92 mm)|
|Warranty||One Year Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.|
Honda’s radical Fury is a chopper like no other. Not only is it easily the most distinctive custom we’ve ever built, but it’s comparable to one-off custom-house choppers costing ten times as much—except that it probably works and rides twice as well. Long, lean and mean, stretching nearly six feet from axle to axle, this machine is a real head-turner. And once you settle into the saddle, turn the key and fire up that big 1312cc V-twin, you’ll know this is the bike you’ve been dreaming about.
The heart of the beast.
The Fury is pure chopper, and that means it’s all about its engine, a torque-heavy 1312cc 52-degree V-twin that sounds and feels as good as it looks.
Draws attention wherever it goes.
When you ride a Fury, you’re going to be the center of attention. To find out what it feels like, check out the Fury on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and see what the world is saying about this awesome machine.
Make it your own.
And that’s why we’ve got an armful of cool, classic chopper-style accessories to help you really personalize your new ride.
- 1312cc V-twin Engine: Powerful 1312cc, 52-degree V-twin engine with a single-pin crankshaft and dual balancers has plenty of torque, and the feel only a V-twin can deliver.
- Fuel Injection: Forget about fiddling with a choke—the Fury's fuel-injection system means no-hassle startups on cold mornings or at high altitudes.
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes/ABS: A single powerful 336mm-diameter front disc brake is complemented by a 296mm brake disc in back. An ABS version is also available.
- Shaft Final Drive: The shaft final drive is quiet, clean, and has been uniquely integrated into the overall design.
- 2 into 2 Exhaust: The Fury's engine features specially designed camshafts that also add to the unique V-twin sound and power-pulse exhaust sensations.
- Chopper Styling: The Fury is one of the most authentic, radically styled custom motorcycles that Honda has ever produced. It features a teardrop seamless fuel tank, an ingenious single-shock rear suspension system and an aluminum swingarm.
- Long Rake: A raked-out front end and condensed, hard-tail look to the rear, plus a stretched wheelbase. And that long wheelbase is no illusion—the Fury stretches a full 71.2 inches between axles.
- High-Tensile Steel Frame: The Fury's high-tensile steel frame is the centerpiece to this machine's open, minimalist, chopper styling. It's functional too, delivering smooth ride quality and responsive handling.
- Unique Wheels and Tires: A fat 200-series rear tire is paired with a slim 21-inch front tire, both wrapped around distinctive alloy wheels.
- Low Seat: The Fury's super-low 26.9-inch seat height is an integral design element that fits in behind the slim and long fuel tank.
- Engine Type: 1312 cc liquid-cooled 52 deg. V-twin
- Bore And Stroke: 89.5 mm x 104.3 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45 mm fork; 4.0 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper; ABS and CBS
- Rear Brake: Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper; ABS and CBS
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 200/50-18
- Wheelbase: 71.2 in.
- Seat Height: 26.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 681 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
- Rake: 32.0 deg. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 92 mm (3.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gal.
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment
- Available Colors: Black
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.